The elections took place within the Annual General Meeting EURO-CIU held on Saturday April 22, 2017 in Helsinki (Finland). The new Committee is comprised of: (Pictured from left to right)
- Brian Archbold (UK) Adviser Newsletter.
- Ervin Bonecz (Hungary) 2nd Vice President.
- Beatrice Cusmai (Italy) Secretary.
- Sari Hirvonen-Skarbö (Finland) 1st Vice President.
- Mª Teresa Amat (Spain) President.
- Leo de Raeve (Belgium) Adviser Scientific.
- Fernando Giménez (Spain) Adviser Website.
- Henri-François Baiverlin (Belgium) Treasurer. (Absent in the photo)