The elections took place within the Annual General Meeting EURO-CIU held on Saturday April 11, 2015 in Antwerp (Belgium). The new Committee is comprised of: (Pictured from left to right)
- Leo Raeve (Belgium) Adviser Scientific.
- Fernando Giménez (Spain) Adviser Website.
- Brian Archbold (UK) Adviser Newsletter.
- Henri-François Baiverlin (Belgium) Treasurer.
- Epp Müil (Estonia) Secretary.
- Mª Teresa Amat (Spain) President.
- Sari Hirvonen-Skarbö (Finland) 1st Vice President.
- Søren Rasmusen (Finland) 2nd Vice President.